comel kan mereka ni ?

i am just an ordinary girl that had been raised by an AMAZING parent ! love them both and no one can change the FACT !

Dec 18, 2011

useLESS

assalamualaikum ,

feeling is something that can never be expressed by words .
i rather be JOBLESS now than being a USELESS person that cant do anything .
that is why im trying very hard to be a better person doing something im good with .
many ask me what is my plan next ? where do i work after this ? how do i make money ?
seriously , me myself . i dont have the answer for all diz Q . 
putting my priority above others is something that i have to hold for now .
mayb i cant be a degree holder but mayb a loving daughter .

whatever it is . im hoping that all of u out there will realized that diz is not something that we ask for .
its my responsible to do it . so pray hard for me and please keep ur mouth SHUT !
and stop asking me soooo many Q if u urself didnt have any solution for it k . :D


till then , take good care of ur moth and be nice to other peeps . ChhhiiiiiiaaaOOooooooooooooOoo .

ayat penegas : any vacancy for me ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

google jer ~