comel kan mereka ni ?

i am just an ordinary girl that had been raised by an AMAZING parent ! love them both and no one can change the FACT !

Dec 22, 2011

i just love them so MUCH !

assalamualaikum ,

ya ALLAH , bersyukurnya aku skarang sbb bila aku sedey cam skarang ni aku teingat plak kat smua yg ALLAH dah anugrahkan pada aku .

hehhe , tgok2 pic kat fb . jumpa lak pic lelama kat page mereka dan mereka . 

soooooooo , presenting : 




THE OLD AND NEW OF US !



my family :


dolu2 ~

my gal family . <3 !

aku n wana . my niece n my best friend ! 



sekarang ~
all of us last year ! :P

me n elin . my sis , my idol .

my friends :

dolu2 ~

me with them last past three years . 


time darjah 6 . hehhe . 5th from left second row ^_^ .


sekarang ~

dah pandai senyum smua ~ :)


dpps UNISEL intake 2/2008/2009 . :D




and here are some of the pic that i treasured until now . i'll pray the best for all of u . <3 u all .

next to me is my gff . bell . <3 u sayang !

my csta ! heheh . 1 down 2 more to go . :D

my most beloved woman ! thanx !

spending 2 years with u is the most precious time ever memey !

till then , keep on cherish the moment with ur loved ones k . ChiiiaoOoooooooOooo . 


ayat penegas : doa lebih bermakna daripada titisan airmata . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

google jer ~