comel kan mereka ni ?

i am just an ordinary girl that had been raised by an AMAZING parent ! love them both and no one can change the FACT !

May 10, 2012

reasons .

assalamualaikum ,

happy mother's day everyone . 
especially to all the mother out there . 
and of course to my beloved mom "PUAN NOORAINI BINTI RASUL" .

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MAMA ! 

so , untuk hari ibu kali ni aku nak share mother's day letter ngan korg 
bole kan ? 

assalamualaikum mama . 

only GOD knows how i miss you at this moment . 
if i can only touch you + feel you + hug you right now .
mama , u had told me many times to stay strong . to be a good daughter and to take good care of myself . 

you had been a perfect mom to me . 
so now its my responsible to keep my promise .

mama , thanx 4 choosing me to take care of you for the last time , 
thanx for hugging me for the last time and thanx for loving me during your last day . 

i love you so much ma . 

thanx for staying strong for us and until your last breath , 
u still want to comfort me . 

there's never a second that you had neglect from being a great mom . 
every tears u shed , u keep it to urself . 

mama , i miss u . and im sure we're gonna meet soon . REAL soon .

i know ur in a better place now . 
as long as im alive . i'll never stop praying for u . 

"ALLAH , AMPUNILAH DOSA2 MAMA , TEMPATKANLAH MAMA DI KALANGAN ORG2 BERIMAN DAN KASIHANILAH MAMA SEPERTI MANA MAMA MENGASIHANI AKU SEWAKTU AKU KECIL DAHULU . AMIN ."


seriously aku kata . tanpa restu ibu kita xkan ke mana . 
dunia mahupun akhirat kelak . 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

google jer ~